Thursday, July 25, 2013

鏆厜涔嬪煄锛氭湀椋_Eclipse_185

I know she couldn鈥檛 see me with Jacob, but you should have known 鈥斺�
銆��鈥淏ut I didn鈥檛,鈥�he broke in. 鈥淎nd you can鈥檛 expect me to let you 鈥斺�
銆��鈥淥h, yes, I can,鈥�I interrupted him. 鈥淭hat鈥檚 exactly what I expect 鈥斺�
銆��鈥淭his won鈥檛 happen again.鈥� 銆��鈥淭hat鈥檚 right! Because you鈥檙e not going to overreact next time.鈥� 銆��鈥淏ecause there isn鈥檛 going to be a next time.鈥� 銆��鈥淚 understand when you have to leave, even if I don鈥檛 like it 鈥斺�
銆��鈥淭hat鈥檚 not the same. I鈥檓 not risking my life.鈥� 銆��鈥淣either am I.鈥� 銆��鈥淲erewolves constitute a risk.鈥� 銆��鈥淚 disagree.鈥� 銆��鈥淚鈥檓 not negotiating this, Bella.鈥� 銆��鈥淣either am I.鈥� 銆��His hands were in fists again. I could feel them against my back.
銆��The words popped out thoughtlessly. 鈥淚s this really just about my safety?鈥� 銆��鈥淲hat do you mean?鈥�he demanded.
銆��鈥淵ou aren鈥檛 . . .鈥�Angela鈥檚 theory seemed sillier now than before. It was hard to finish the thought. 鈥淚mean, you know better than to be jealous, right?鈥� 銆��He raised one eyebrow. 鈥淒o I?鈥� 銆��鈥淏e serious.鈥� 銆��鈥淓asily 鈥�there鈥檚

No comments:

Post a Comment